Wednesday 20 April 2011

Welcome!!!

Hi Readers,

I am so delighted that u were able to join me today as I introduce you my friends to my newest diversion; bloging. I would focus on some key aspects in this blog mainly on Fashion and Style, Fitness, Exotic Foods, Beauty and Sports which I ingeniously coined the FFEBS of good living. I will focus on some trends, and I will be giving you all some tips on how to eat right, stay healthy, and look beautiful to stand the test of time.

This blog is mainly directed to the Nigerian woman and how she would be able to feel confident and to have a beauty-full life both inside and out.

I am sure you are asking yourself what makes my blog unique from the others, well I intend to introduce a personalized touch to my blog, and giving u secrets that many women would pay loads of money to have on some of these topics:

  • Looking your best when applying your make up; tips and techniques
  • Skin and Hair enhancing foods and tricks that
  • Fashion forward trends and how to dress your body type
  • Foods from the different parts of the world
  • Sports and Fitness style secrets
  • How to pose for photographs to maximize your beautiful features and minimize flaws etc.....
 Saving Rachel (A Donovan Creed Crime Novel)
If you are interested in this, don’t hesitate to join this page and u will not regret you ever did. Also, at the bottom of the page, there would be room left for critic, questions and replies.

Thank you.

Vivian-michelle Chidueme

No comments:

Post a Comment